Thursday, July 15, 2010

Water

Okay, this is a very random post, but one of the things I have missed this month is a variety of beverages. I have the beer and wine covered, but there is no Indiana soda manufacturer that distributes bottles and I think I gave away my sun tea jar a few years ago. This morning, before I left for work, I grabbed my aluminum water bottle and walked out to my garden. I grabbed a few mint leaves, rosemary leaves, and stevia leaves and threw them in the bottle. It is a nice combo...though I'm not sure I am getting any sweetness from the stevia...I definitely taste the rosemary and mint.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Fermenti Artisan? They sell kombucha-type fizzy drinks that are not terribly sweet but very tasty. They are at several different markets around town these days, including Binford and Stadium Village.

    ReplyDelete